Sendinblue Tracker Version
Sendinblue Tracker version controls the Tracker behavior you see (e.g. what properties you see in responses, what parameters you’re permitted to send in requests, etc.).
When we change Sendinblue Tracker in a backward-incompatible way, we release a new dated version, but we don’t change your own version.
The current version of Sendinblue Tracker is v2.0.
Changes considered as backward-compatible :
- Addition of new Tracker resources
- Addition of new optional request parameters to existing Tracker methods
- Addition of new properties to existing Tracker responses.
- Change of the order of properties in existing Tracker responses.
- Change of the length or format of object IDs or other opaque strings.
Tracker Change log :
|08-05-2017||v2.0.0||Release of new Tracker v2.0|
Updated about 3 years ago